At the jct. of Rte. 4 and Rte. 69, take Rte. 4 east for .5 mi. to visit The Burlington Historical Society located in the Elton Tavern,a beautiful Federal-style house built in 1810 overlooking the town green. The house served as a private home and then as a public house and inn. Today lovely heirloom gardens surround the house that displays furniture and artifacts preserving Burlington's treasured past.
Use the dropdown to jump to a different tour leg.